Wednesday, January 13, 2010

WTWW Still testing on 5755 at 01:00 UT

Yes,Tennessee's newest Shortwave Station,WTWW,was again heard as of UT Thursday Januaray 14 2010 at around 01:34 UT,running Test announcement.In Fact,I wil include a copy of the file i recorded off the tape recording i made from The cassette tape on my radio at that time.
I do hope Google allows me to upload the clip.It would be interesting to hear it.I may have to do it on Google's You Tube site.
As i noted,they played"Walking To New Orleans" by a black singer followed by The announcement by male(Same Voice formerly on KAIJ,Dallas!)"WTWW,Lebanon Tennessee,performing Equiptment tests".
Interestingly,as i also noted on the"Transmitter" video on You Tube(Owned By Google,BTW!)
I hope to provide More information as it becomes available.
Any comments to these blogs ARE WELCOME! So,please do comment!
Til my next entry,Brainy saying 73's and best DX.
Condolences to the family of Clayton Howard for The Loss Of Wife,Helen.She will Be missed by The HCJB Global Voice Family.Visit http://www.hcjb.org/dxpl
Thanks!

No comments: